Call Attorney Christopher Lebherz at 508-548-6600
or email email@example.com
Attorney Christopher Lebherz, Attorney Profile
Attorney Christopher Lebherz ensures every case and every client receives his full and complete attention. He has been practicing law at Lebherz & Lebherz Law for 30 years and is well-qualified to handle the most complex cases.
Attorney Christopher Lebherz graduated Cum Laude from Suffolk University Law School in 1988 with a Juris Doctor degree. He received a BA in Economics from Colby College in Waterville, Maine in 1985. He graduated Tabor Academy in Marion Massachusetts in 1981.
Attorney Lebherz was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 1988 and admitted to Florida Bar in 1989. He was admitted to practice before the Massachusetts Supreme Court in 1993.
In addition, Attorney Lebherz holds the following memberships.
- Member Barnstable County Bar Association
- Former Chairman of the Falmouth Zoning Board of Appeals
- Member Coastal Business Partners
- Member Falmouth Chamber of Commerce Lebherz-Lebherz Law
- Former President Woods Hole Golf Club
- Member Martindale-Hubbell directory – link to Christopher Lebherz
- Link to Christopher Lebherz on Lawyer.com
Of Counsel, The Honorable George H. Lebherz, Jr.
- Retired Justice, Massachusetts District Court